Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting a bit too creative in the Dispersal Zone

The following is not strictly part of my project but i'm posting here as an interesting aside as it does provide an insight into the environment of the DZ here in SE19. Last week I had an idea to make a short film about a CCTV camera. I thought i'd nip up the zone and get some footage of the large CCTV camera - a cause of much speculation among local residents.

I set-up outside a closed shop next to Tesco Express; tight against the wall so as not to trip anyone over with my tri-pod. I'd been filming for about 30 seconds when this incident occurred.

Note: I wasn't filming Tesco express but as the manager walked away after our exchange I couldn't help filming his slow walk back to the shop and in doing so I did catch on film the facias of Tesco - apologies for any offence to Tesco as prior permission was not sort.

See my filming experience here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vishal Patel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 22, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home